Matte is the new black.
Friday, June 28, 2019
Matte black is more popular than ever, so there’s never been a better time to explore adding some adventurous touches to your home design.
More than modern
It’s true: matte black has been a cornerstone of the latest contemporary and industrial modern design trends for years. Its versatility brings its own brand of “wow” to a host of today’s most popular designs as well, from trending styles like Farmhouse and Art Deco to more traditional Craftsman and Victorian decor. Matte black crosses style boundaries by effortlessly merging the modern with the classic, the soft with the shocking and even the feminine with the masculine. The possibilities are endless.
Schlage’s Matte Black hardware is stylish and versatile. It allows you to make truly distinctive updates throughout your home – from electronic locks on your front entryway to coordinated interior levers and knobs – all without breaking the bank. Think beyond mere function and look to Schlage’s line of Matte Black hardware to quickly and easily create your own singular style statement throughout your home.
- Latitude lever with Century trim. Minimalism meets Mid-Century Modern in this striking pairing.
- Schlage Custom Whitney lever with Camelot trim. A modern take on old-world inspired tradition and elegance.
- Schlage Custom Greenwich handleset with 3/4 trim. High style meets subdued chic that’s all Mid-Century Modern.
- Schlage Connect™ Smart Deadbolt with Century trim. Home automation goes simple and chic.
- Schlage Custom Dempsey lever with Rosewood trim. Takes you back to the glitz, glory and style of old Hollywood with a whole new twist.
- Schlage Custom Bowery knob with Collins trim. Smooth contemporary look and feel with a minimalist touch.
The big finish
Looking for the best way to add matte black to your color palette? Start with something simple like your door hardware. It’s a small investment in time and money that can pay big dividends by adding instant polish and elegance to your home. See for yourself with the safety, simplicity and style of Schlage.