Monday, August 31, 2015
Try out one of these 12 DIY home remodeling projects you can complete in an afternoon and add resale value to your home.
1. Paint an accent.
2. Update your door hardware.
3. Install new lighting.
4. Add crown molding.
5. Create open shelving.
6. Refresh your grout.
7. Spruce up your hollow core doors.
8. Clean the unnoticed.
9. Upgrade your front door.
10. Repair sidewalk and driveway cracks.
11. Install new cabinet hardware.
12. Revamp your bathroom or kitchen tile.
If you're bored with the look of your kitchen or bathroom tile, try adding a unique touch with removable vinyl tile decals like Tile Tattoos®. This is an affordable way to try something new that will take no time at all to install and is easy to remove when you want to try something new.