Get the Look: Polished Nickel
Friday, June 26, 2015
This blog features Schlage employees who are passionate about the products and services they support.
Wondering why Polished Nickel is such a popular designer finish
- Polished Nickel is ideal for rooms that have grey walls, reflective surfaces and mirrors, glass and bright lighting
- Give your home a timeless, sophisticated look by pairing Polished Nickel with stainless steel appliances, as well as reflective towel rods and plumbing
- Polished Nickel hardware is an intriguing, unique alternative to Satin Nickel hardware
- It's warm and lustrous, creating a look that is both glamorous and adaptable
- Polished Nickel is a designers’ finish that suites with reflective lighting and plumbing, and makes a similar impact on the home.
- Polished Nickel will perfectly match homes with lacquered surfaces and glass accents, but is adaptable enough to coexist with other modern styles.
Love the look of Polished Nickel, but afraid to go over the top? No worries! Try starting with smaller accents and fixtures, like your door knobs and levers. Then build on that by adding accessories, lighting, and plumbing until you've reached the look you want to achieve. Get more information on Polished Nickel door hardware here!