2 Must-Try Finishes: Polished Nickel and Satin Brass
Thursday, June 18, 2015
Introducing our two new finishes: Satin Brass & Polished Nickel! Here's what you need to know to get this modern look in your home.
Welcome to the Schlage Family, Polished Nickel and Satin Brass!
New to Polished Nickel and Satin Brass?
- For kitchen projects, Polished Nickel is a forgiving, modern finish that will match your new stainless steel appliances.
- For bath projects, Polished Nickel is a forgiving, modern finish that will match your new reflective towel rods and plumbing.
- It's a finish that allows you to reflect your glamour-inspired style in your door hardware.
- Polished Nickel will perfectly match homes with lacquered surfaces and glass accents, but is adaptable enough to coexist with other modern styles.
- Polished Nickel is a designers’ finish that suites with reflective lighting and plumbing, and makes a similar impact on the home.
- An updated, more modern take on brass that still complements your existing brass finishes
- Satin Brass allows you to express your flair for understated style; its subtle hints of gold add a touch of drama to any room in your home
- Ideal in rooms filled with dark woods, brass accents, warm tones, and traditional furniture
- Satin Brass is a traditionally-styled designer finish without the designer price tag
- Satin Brass allows you to update one room at a time, without clashing with Bright Brass you may still have in other areas of the home.